The Split headboard is designed especially for split beds. The ability to split apart the headboard and join it back together depending on your sleeping arrangements. The headboard is made to order and can be customized to suit your requirements.
Please make sure your split bed bases have single bed headboard bolt configuration.
- Split headboards are designed to sit flush with the wall preventing debris falling down the back of the headboard. All the screw fittings are recessed, eliminating damage to your walls.
- Protective bumper along the length of the headboard, preventing damage to your walls. The protective bumper allows the headboard to rest against the wall, supporting your body weight and reducing forces on your bed base frame.
- Strong hook and loop straps that tie the headboards together.
- Innovative LegLocks secure your headboard at the correct height, preventing the headboard from sliding up or down.
- Removable and adjustable legs. No tools are required.
Width: Super King - 2 x 915mm, King - 2 x 835mm
BYO Fabric Required: Please contact us
Legs are made to suit your bed height. Measure from the floor to the top of the mattress.
Medium density fibre board, plantation NZ pine timber moldings, NZ made premium polyurethane foam, polyester padding and your selected fabric.
If you have any special requirements outside of the options below or wish to supply your own fabric please contact us.